Common concepts of fabric
1. warp, warp, warp density - fabric length direction; the yarn is called warp yarn; its number of yarns in 1 inch is dense (warp density).
2. weft, weft, weft density - fabric width direction; the yarn is called weft yarn, the number of yarns in 1 inch is weft density (weft density).
3. Density - used to indicate the number of yarns per unit length of the woven fabric, generally the number of yarns within 1 inch or 10 cm. The national standard specifies the number of yarns within 10 cm to indicate the density, but Textile companies are still accustomed to using the number of yarns within 1 inch to indicate density. As commonly seen, "45X45/108X58" indicates that the warp weft yarns are respectively 45 pieces, and the warp and weft density is 108, 58.
4. width - the effective width of the fabric, generally used in inches or centimeters, common 36-inch, 44-inch, 56-60-inch, etc., respectively, called narrow, medium and wide, respectively, above 60 The inch fabric is extra wide, which is often called wide-width fabric. The width of today's extra-wide fabric can reach 360 cm. The width is generally marked behind the density, such as the fabric mentioned in 3, if the width is added, it means: "45X45/108X58/60"", that is, the width is 60 inches.
5. gram weight - the weight of the fabric is generally the weight of the square fabric weight, gram weight is an important technical index of knitted fabrics, woollen wool usually also take grams weight as an important technical indicator. The weight of denim fabric is generally expressed in "ounces (OZ)", that is, the number of ounces per square yard of fabric weight, such as 7 ounces, 12 ounces of denim, etc.
6. yarn-dyed - Japan called "first dyed fabric", refers to the first process of dyeing yarn or filament, and then using color yarn for weaving, this fabric is called "dyed fabric", production color Weaving factories are generally called dyeing and weaving factories, such as denim, and most of the shirt fabrics are dyed fabrics.
Just tell me what you want, a customized product is welcome!
- Common concepts of fabricwarp, warp, warp density - fabric length direction; the yarn is called warp yarn; its number of yarns in 1 inch is dense (warp density)2019-05-06
- Be cool and stylish: multi-color cooling fabrics come outIf the clothes can achieve good thermal management, it can not only greatly improve the comfort of the human body, but also have a great potential impact on saving building energy consumption.2019-05-06
- The recruitment of the 6th Guangzhou International Textile Printing Technology Exhibition has been fully launched.This exhibition covers the focus areas of printing machinery, printing materials and textile printing, focusing on the hot spots of digital printing machines, new printing materials and other industries.2019-05-05